~*WELCOME*~

~*WELCOME*~

May 13, 2010

L.I.F.E

Guess what?? First company that I applied, the company which provide my dream job, CALLED ME! Today. This afternoon! For interview!! For the job I applied!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Teeeeeheeeeeeee~
I already gave up on that position though. Since I applied on mid April and most of my friends there said that limit for being called for interview is one week or two weeks. But now is a month already! And I'm innnn!! Well not really in though. But I'm so optimistic will pass ;p

Butttttt (free to read as but or butt), screw my life. Daddy's coming tomorrow causes me can't come to the interview!!!!!! W T F ~ !
That company doesn't have future. That company will torture you. That company etc. etc. etc. blah blah blah~!!
Then where in the hell should I work?????
Geez.. even when I reach work life they have to still control me? Saying that they could provide better work field for me. With trashy reason "for your own good" ??!? Yeah DON'T WANT. Thanks!

Hiks.. want to come on Friday T_T I really want to work. God~ ....

Enough with that then.
Uploading new snack pictures!! :)
Bought on Hypermart. Haven't tried them just found out that those stuff are cute and I thought would have cute taste as well. (wth haha.. :p)
That first picture, the super an pan man or whatever you name it, is strawberry flavored chocolate from Japan. Small size come with expensive price. So curious on the taste but don't have lazy time to enjoy it. Kinda not really willing to eat because if I eat then the cute appearance will disappear. *so not important; slap myself*
Second picture is Picco. Maybe another friend of Pocky? O.o I've tried this Picco once but not with this strawberry taste. The one I've tasted is vanilla flavor. Hopefully this one will be as good as the vanilla :D
Third picture is Oreo with Blueberry Ice Cream filling O_O scary eh? haha.. want to rip the wrapppp. But I thought mom says it's for brother --a then why should she buy it with me then? --a confuse..
Fourth picture is chocolate from Cadburry with Almond Praline filling. Should be good as well ;)

This is a picture of another snack. Traditional snack with no proper name. My family has its own name to say it but my friends could be mentioning it as another name --'
Bought on Foodmart Gourmet on Childhood section @_@ hoping taste will still be the same as it's tasted when I was a child.


About food menu I only have one picture x_x
It's when I had dinner at Platinum before I went to buy those stuff above ;p
I ate Chicken with Kangkung Hotplate there. Though my mom says it should be named as Kangkong with Chicken instead because there's a lot of kangkong there but there were only about 5 slices of chicken LOL. (with 2 cute small eggs; quail eggs)
This is the picture.

Well then, seems like I gotta close this post because no more photos to post x_x
Nitey~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment