~*WELCOME*~

~*WELCOME*~

September 12, 2012

Kamikaze Karaage Grand Indonesia Jakarta Review

Very quick and short update!

There was this weekend when I had 4 meals a day! I normally only have one though :|
Lunch at home, followed by tempura udon at Waraku, then at Kamikaze Karaage! (after that it's Magnum Cafe but that's another story lol.)

It's my very first time to visit Kamikaze. I usually stick to OMO! Chicken and lately been attached to Lotteria. Like I previously stated, Korean biased. Kamikaze is Japanese based and I don't really fancy Japanese. However, few days before I decided to visit, one of my close friend suggested me to try and she said many of her office friends claimed it's good. Beside I can do review as well lol :|


Dayum! Definitely Kids Meal! Haha.. told you I had 4 meals that day, so I can't eat too much. I forgot the actual menu name but it should be easy to spot as the rice shape is very.. eye-catching. Eye-catching is underrated though haha..
The menu consists of rice, 5 or 6 stripes of boneless chicken (YES NO BONES!), and (should be) cheese croquette. But the croquette wasn't available so it could only be replaced with salad or sauteed vegetables. I was disappointed at first but the salad is amazing! I forgive! The menu included tiny glass of Nestea lemon tea. For few gulps but that's enough for me.

Bf ordered one set with rice and 2 side dishes. Forget to take pic, but he can choose the sauce for his chicken. I think mine was soy sauce and his was sweet spicy. Both are equally good! His drink was normal size of cold Ocha, refillable. Both sets also got miso soup for free :)

The table however has many studs (?) lol. So when you're pushing your plate or bowl be careful. You don't wanna spill the yummy food, do you? ;)

Price also affordable. One set is around IDR 30k - 40k. I will come back to try another dish!! I saw something in bun! That'd be my next target :D

See you in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment