~*WELCOME*~

~*WELCOME*~

October 21, 2013

Freeze Mal Taman Anggrek Jakarta Review

On October 15, 2013, a new ice cream store was opened in Mal Taman Anggrek. I've been eyeing this place a week before its grand opening, I even approached the stall when they were preparing but I wasn't able to buy at that time. But it's finally opened! It's an ice cream made using Nitrogen o.O I somehow noticed that this usage of Nitrogen is currently popular in ice cream industry but didn't know it would reach Indonesia this soon.

Here is a picture tweeted by Mal Taman Anggrek which shows the selection of ice cream creation you can make at Freeze.


But most of the ice cream flavor I like contains nuts in the menu :( I hate nuts!!
But!! They actually allow you to make your own creation!

Picture I took while queuing. Your order is made on the spot!


One of the ice cream maker. They use a lab coat and they will shout your queue number to make sure you are there since nitrogen ice cream melts faster than regular ice cream, as you can read from picture above. (if it's readable T_T)

My ice cream in the making! *-* The smoke is really fascinating lol.

Banana Ice Cream with Pretzel!

It really tastes different from regular ice cream and has smoother texture. But it does melt quickly. The taste is not so bold and feels a bit watery. I would like to go back to try other flavors but it is quite pricy for a light snack and if I'm in rush, I might run for bubble tea (again) as cheaper and easier to consume alternative.

Rating: ★★★☆
Will I be back: Yes. (I love ice cream! :p)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, we're from Freeze management..
    Glad to see our products received into market :)

    For perfection, developing is still on progress.
    And the Good News is, now our ice cream are longstanding melt & smoother than before, check it.!
    Thank you, It's nice to seeing u again.. ^o^

    ReplyDelete