~*WELCOME*~

~*WELCOME*~

November 13, 2011

Starbucks Holiday Treats Review

November is the month when all Christmas atmosphere has come to town. That includes Starbucks as well! On November 4, they announced that the holiday drinks have come back, including NEW beverage named Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha! Curiosity all around me. Lol. So the next day after announcing, November 5, I went to Starbucks Senayan. Too bad the inside seating is full so I have to seat outside which was full of smokers :(


I was aiming for Cranberry Frappucino but my bf who did the order got it wrong by order Iced Cranberry :( It has stronger coffee of course which I'm not a big fan of. I always love the Frappucino from Starbucks kekekek.. He ordered Iced Toffee Nut and Iced Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha for me. Later on we exchanged drinks. I grabbed his Toffee Nut, while he's drinking my Cranberry. Later on, we changed back lol. Both are delicious! And even though it has coffee all over, not to be afraid Cranberry Mocha is sweet!

Like every year, Starbucks offer a card where you can fill with 25 stickers to be redeemed later with Starbucks planner. Of course I'm having it ;)

Next week after that photo was taken, I was going for Starbucks again. Alone this time. Since I saw in Starbucks' fanpage on Facebook that they also offer Holiday Treats as well!! By appearance I was interested on Creamy Blueberry Cheesecake. So I ordered it. Along with Peppermint Mocha Frappucino :)


All I can say is that plastic fork is useless. I was fooled! I thought the cheesecake was moist and was all like chiffon cake. But it's not. It's better! It's more like pie crust. So you can't use plastic fork to cut it. Just use your hand to bring it to your mouth. The crust was good, plain taste. The cheese cream filling inside (yes they do have it inside!) tasted just fine. The sweet one is the blueberry cream and blueberry jam on the top. And I wasn't wrong by combining it with Peppermint Mocha (drinking snow in a cup!). I feel like it's Christmas already :D

Tomorrow I'm gonna go to Starbucks again for its Raspberry Temptation. Many says it's good. But for now, that's all I can review. Hope it helps. Have a sweet pre-Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment