~*WELCOME*~

~*WELCOME*~

November 30, 2011

Sweet Obsession

I've been into candies and chocos lately. Honestly I don't know why. I actually on diet (HAHAHA) and reduced all my meals' portion but my tongue was like calling for sweets. You know the feeling you have on your mouth and throat after you eat and the food got too much MSG? I felt all dry and wanted to nom candy instead.

So few weeks ago I managed to get bf bought me this new edition of Fox Crystal Candy. It's Spring Tea flavored. So hard to find fml. Not all supermarkets in Jakarta sold it. Even in Plaza Senayan which has 2 supermarkets (Hero and Food Hall?), you can only find this in Hero and only 3 cans left wtf. Anyhow, I tried to Google and can't find the pic (!! Google has failed 3 times to give me what I want this week!) since I left my candy can at bf's car, probably photo's gonna up on weekend. It has minty hint of taste but only 4 choices of flavor in one can :) And the flavor I like the most only got provided like 4 candies -_- Fox is always that mean!

Next obsession is the Traditional Handmade Yummy! Yay Sticky finally opened its first store at Mall Taman Anggrek, Jakarta. I knew about this brand during reading Xiaxue's blog on last year and been trying to get my friends from Singapore to bring it here but they keep forgetting (but they didn't forget to shop me shoes which is weird lol not blaming :p) And it's still fresh from the oven! Like the stores they have in another country, Sticky Indonesia completed the store with the live candy making. I was drooling and wanted to be all greedy there picking all the candies but I'm afraid of fat and cavities hahaha.. But I did buy Banana Rock and Watermelon Rock though! :) Wanted to buy the Xmas Mix but it's out of stock!!!!


DELICIOUS!
Anyway be careful though. All candies they sold seem to have sour flavor which is refreshing and good for those who doesn't like sweet but I was craving for sweets! So I asked the candy girl there for sweet flavor and she recommended me Banana Rock and Watermelon Rock :D *grabbing and walking to cashier directly* This Banana Rock is my special favorite since it reminds me of my childhood candy, Banana in Pajamas. Hahaha I didn't remember that candy until I put this candy on my mouth. This candy has now officially gone and turned into cavities in my teeth but who cares~ ;p

And since I got nothing to nom here, I back snacking my chocolate candy :9


Snapped this right before I opened blogger.com lol. Lotte Dream Cacao! It's like a must buy list every time bf and best friend went to Korea. This got 56% and 72% version. For me 56% is already bitter enough :( And bf keep nomming 72% as it's the sweetest thing on earth -_- Best friend also introduced this to his gf but his gf claimed Royce is still the best before she even tried this one hahaha.. I think this 5672 (this is how we called this choco because Lotte Dream Cacao is too long to pronounce and too complicated lol) has its own advantage since Royce must be kept in fridge but this one can be put anywhere. Ya of course don't put under heat or sunlight la -_- (bf tried to ship this once during my stay in hometown and I got harden liquid with no form as result) but I meant room temperature is fine for it :)


This is how it looks like inside. Totally already 1/3 bottle left since I kept eating it since bf gave me -_- You decide it's a candy or a chocolate! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment